Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You're Austen!

After spending the night at Gab's my mom came to pick me up. Immediatly after I was headed off to the salon to get a complimentary bang trim. My appointment was going to only take a few minutes and the receptionist told me that "Austen" would be with me in a few minutes (I typically go to only one lady but she should be in labor any day now, so I settled for Austen.) I assumed that this girl would be sweet, maybe a little edgy, but however still give a decent bang trim. Suddenly a tall, stylish, extremly fruity man walked in saying, "Gabbi right this way." Boy was I shocked!! I sat in the chair and he literally spent 45 seconds snipping away, and I left with 1/4 of an inch shorter bangs but satisfied. From there it was off to the dentist. Poop! I hate the dentist and I needed to have two cavaties filled and three sealents. Yet with a high dosage of laughing gas, tons of numbing medication, and multiple episodes of Hannah Montana the procedure went smoothly. Thanks to all my friends and Gab for the morale support. And thanks Austen for the satisfying bang trim! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment